Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Chapter Fourteen: Spotlight on Brian Hashimoto
Meet Brian Hashimoto. He is the Executive Producer of Hangman School for Girls. Brian is a director, actor, photographer and producer based in New York. Directing credits include: Porn.edu and Fore Play or Red Play as part of FOREPLAYS (Galapagos Art Space, Brooklyn), Clean Sheets (Vintage Loft, NYC), La Boheme (Connecticut Lyric Opera, New London, CT); 4 Directions and The Flying Machine (The Eugene O’Neill Theater Center); A Number and 4.48 Psychosis (Ithaca College). Acting credits include: Negative Space (Looking Glass Theatre, NYC & Florence Griswald Museum, Old Lyme, CT); The Lover and Persepolis (Eugene O’Neill Theater Center, Waterford, CT); Metamorphoses (Underground Theater, Ithaca, NY). Brian received his B.A. in Drama from Ithaca College and is an alumnus of the National Theater Institute. Additionally, he has trained at the St. Petersburg Theater Academy in Russia as well as Balinese Mask at Studio 5 in Brooklyn, NY. www.hashimoto.printroom.com
1. What is your favorite word?
2. What is your least favorite word?
3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
4. What turns you off?
5. What is your favorite curse word?
6. What sound or noise do you love?
The breeze on top of a mountain
7. What sound or noise do you hate?
The sound of stupidity
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
If photographer doesn't count, then special effects creator for movies.
9. What profession would you not like to do?
Anything to do with taxes.
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
"You're a good man. Here's a free pass to go back and do it again. Keep using it until you've done and seen everything."